Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Different Kind of Revamp

If you're a reader of this blog, I'm sure you've noticed its massive design overhaul.  I've redone the sidebar, adding a search feature and reducing the number of labels.  I've created a useful links page, and moved the "About Me" information to a tab of its own.  I've also added a "subscribe by email" gadget-- if you really like my posts, you can get them in your inbox!

But the most obvious change, I think, is that the site just looks much better.  New typefaces, new colors, new background, new design... BeastPedia has never looked so good.  And I won't take an ounce of credit for it.  All of these features were added by a good friend, who is a fantastic graphic designer.  She's given my blog an amazing facelift, and I can't thank her enough.  A round of applause, ladies and gentlemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment