Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Brief Note

I have to admit, I've really been enjoying updating this blog.  So far I've been adding only new entries-- and judging by the hit counter, they've been viewed hundreds (!!!) of times.  I intend to continue doing this, for a while at least-- and soon, I'll start revamping my older posts.  I last wrote about the Mokele-Mbembe in 2008-- and since then, as you might imagine, my writing skills have improved a bit!  Such an interesting beast deserves a better description.  I intend to provide one.

I also wanted to say, though, that spring semester has begun.  At first, I won't have too much work, and would love to post every day.  This is completely overambitious, and I guarantee you it won't last.  But for the time being, at least, I'll write as often as I can.  If I'm gone for a couple days, don't go and think I've vanished.  BeastPedia is back, and I hope to keep it running.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment